The PMC-OPTO32D board has 32 optically-coupled digital Input Output channels consisting of 8 outputs and 24 inputs. Each channel is electrically isolated (1000 Volts) from the host processor board. Change-of-State Interrupts allow for an interrupt to the PMC host to be generated from any level change on any input. Built-in-self-test, selectable debounce times, input pulse counter, and I/O voltages to 50 Volts makes for a versatile digital interface board.
- 24 optically isolated inputs
- Selectable input voltage range thru use of field replaceable bias resistors
- 8 optically isolated outputs
- 4 normal current, 4 high current
- Software Programmable clock debounce rate
- Software Programmable Change of State detection
- Rising edge or falling edge per input channel
- Software Programmable Interrupts on any or all Change of State bit(s)
- Software Pre-loadable Event counter on Input Bit 23
- Programmable Interrupt on event counter overflow
- Built in Self-Test Features.
- Programmable Little Endian / Big Endian swapping
For more information about PMC-OPTO32D Optically-Isolated Input/Output with Change-of-State Interrupts download the following datasheet!