- With a smaller foot-print and much more powerful performance than its previous generation GT658, GuideTech’s computer-based “CTIA” product line enables a wider range of cutting-edge applications.
- With easy expansion and modular capabilities, GuideTech offers a wide range of CTIA solutions in PCI, PCIe PXI, PXIe and “ISS” (Integrated System Solution).
- A true breakthrough in high-speed Time Measurement and test technology, GuideTech’s GT667 leverages the power of its continuous time-stamping technology, eliminating the need for supplemental triggers, pattern markers or clock recovery circuits.
- GuideTech’s CTIAs enable serial interface pattern verification and full jitter analysis in milliseconds for fast, automated characterization and high-throughput production test on all ATE platforms, including low-cost in house testers.
- Some of the GT667 measurements include Time Interval Error, 1 PPS, Jitter measurements, PLL & Clock Jitter, Spread Spectrum Modulation, PLL Lock Time, Frequency, Period, Pulse Width, Skew, Tpd, Rise/Fall Time, and more.
Price request Datasheet
- No. of channels : 2 per board, A & B
- Time Res. Single Shot – 0.9ps
- Freq. Res. (Digits/S) – up to 12
- Max Measurement Rate – 4MSa/S
- Frequency range: DC – 2.7 GHz
- Very Low noise floor
- High Accuracy, flexibility, and measurement speed 4M m/s per channel
- UTC Synchronizable with 1 PPS
- Built-In NIST Traceable Time-Base
|GT667PXI-1||Continuous Time Interval Analyzer|