The PCIe-OPTO16x16 board has 32 optically-coupled digital I/ O channels consisting of 16 outputs and 16 inputs. Each channel is electrically isolated (5000 Volts) from the PCIe host processor board. Change-of-State Interrupts allow for an interrupt to the PCIe host to be generated from any level change on any input. Built-in-self-test, selectable debounce times, input pulse counter, and I/ O voltages to 50 Volts makes for a versatile digital interface board.
Price request Datasheet
- 16 optically isolated inputs
- Selectable input voltage range thru use of field replaceable bias resistors.
- 16 optically isolated outputs – 12 normal outputs, 4 diode clamped
- Software Programmable clock debounce rate
- Software Programmable Change of State detection. Rising edge or falling edge per input channel
- Software Programmable Interrupts on any or all Change of State bit(s)
- Software Pre-loadable Event counter on Input Bit 15
- Programmable Interrupt on event counter overflow
- Built in Self-Test Features.
- Programmable Little Endian / Big Endian swapping
- PCI cycles Asynchronous to local bus cycles
- Software Controlled Test LED
- VxWorks™ driver available
- True PCIe form factor