Gage’s 4.0+ MATLAB SDK is completely restructured and modernized software that supports all Gage CompuScope cards.
Price request Datasheet
- Support for all current CompuScope operating modes and combinationsof CompuScope hardware
- Full control of configuration settings on all sample programs with ability to enter configuration settings as descriptive strings
- Driver reentrancy, which allows simultaneous operation of CompuScope hardware from different application programs
- Easy querying for feedback on all current CompuScope hardware settings
- All Main M files constructed using CsMl functions – a convenient set of CompuScope MATLAB functions that are used as building blocks.
- Full support for advanced timing features, such as on-board timestamping, external clocking, 10 MHz reference synchronization
- Transparent support for Master/Slave Multi-Card CompuScope systems
- Plotting M files for displaying different CompuScope data file types
- On-line help available at MATLAB command prompt
- Extra Advanced sample programs for support of on-board CompuScope processing firmware options (eXpert™)