The A5710 AC Current Source is a high current AC source in a 3HE 19″ chassis. In combination with a separate special power supply (3HE 19″) the A5710 supplies currents up to 1600Aeff.
Benefits of the modern switching technology
- Much lower power dissipation
- Much lower heat generation
- Much lower weight and size
- Much lower fan noise
Digital signal processing
The A5710 contains a digital signal processing unit which provides the following advantages:
- Digital current regulation guarantees stable regulation even with long load-lines
- Open circuit detection provides high operation security
- Continous current and voltage sampling for waveform recording (option)
Various output ratings available
This AC Current Source is available with output currents from 160Aeff to 1600Aeff. With the option “FREQ” the output-sine-frequency is programmable between 45 and 65Hz. The maximum output voltage depends on the device variant.
By default the A5710 is equipped with a GPIB interface.