The IFC_1210 is a 6U VME64X highly configurable Single Board Computer with embedded FPGA capability and VITA 42.3 XMC, PMC, VITA57 FMC slots. The IFC_1210 is built around a high performance switched PCI Express GEN2 architecture providing low latency and high bandwidth extension capability.
- The IFC_1210 is a general purpose high-capacity FPGA platform associated with a high-performance dual core PowerPC. It is well adapted for complex real-time applications and sophisticated data acquisition.
- The IFC_1210 integrates the latest generation of Freescale PowerPC QorIQ processors. The P2020 provides dual-core capability running at 1.2 GHz with low power operation (< 8[W] Typ.). It is implemented with large DDR3 System Memory (up to 2 GBytes), non volatile memory NOR, NAND and multiple IO capabilities as dual Gigabit Base-T Ethernet .
- The on-board Xilinx Virtex-6T FPGA implements a high performance PCI Express centric Network on Chip (NoC) switched interconnection. This NoC architecture provides a non-blocking, controlled low-latency and highthroughput bandwidth interface between the data producer and consumer.
Price request Datasheet
- VME64x 6U Single Board Computer
- Freescale PowerPC P2020 at 1.2 GHz
- Up to 2 GBytes DDR3 System Memory
- Dual 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet
- High performance PCI Express GEN2 Switch
- Multicast support
- Multiple NTB Ports
- SSC / CFC clocking mode
- UHM P0 Extension (PCI Express GEN2 / User protocol)
- One Dual PMC IEEE 1386.1 / XMC VITA 42.3 slot
- One XMC VITA 42.3 slot
- Two FMC VITA 57.1-2010 High Pin Count (HPC) slot
- Transparent VME64x Master / Slave with 2eSST support
- User Xilinx Virtex-6T FPGA (LX130T, LX195T, LX240T, LX365T, SX315T, SX475T)
- TOSCA II FPGA Design Kit
- API & Libraries available for Linux and VxWorks
|IFC 1210||IFC_1210 Intelligent FPGA Controller|