PXI digitizers are available in 8-bit, 12-bit, 14-bit, and 16-bit resolution. These PXI digitizers are specifically designed for applications with many channels. Data acquisition and transfer to PC memory can take place simultaneously by use of the FIFO mode.
PXI is a common, multi-vendors platform with more than one thousand products from more than hundred vendors across the industry.
Generation and capture PXI platform
- Flexible analog signal generation and capture platform
- Two daughter
PXI(e) High Voltage Waveform Digitizer 100MS/s 16-Bit
- Up to 2 independent channels (floating isolated inputs)
PXI(e) Waveform Digitizer 100MS/s 16-Bit
- Designed for FlexRay measurements
- 100 MS/s with 16 Bit
PXI High Voltage Waveform Digitizer 100MS/s 16-Bit
- Highest on market available input voltage range with up
PXI(e) High Speed Multi-Measurement-Device
- High voltage range with up to 500 V pp